Memberships are available in the following categories:
Limited Income (What you can afford.)
Basic One-Year $30.00
Church One-Year $50.00
Advocate One-Year $250.00
Two Easy Steps to Membership
1. Please fill out membership form:
2. Pay Membership Dues
For more information or membership, contact:
2755 Independence Court
Grove City, OH 43123 740-707-2901
A Note from Sue Grace
Five Reasons to Join UMRA
5. Network and collaborate with other rural groups and agencies around issues of concern for the rural church and rural places.
4. Utilize technologies which will help us build relationships, share information and resources, and connect rural leaders.
3. Discover and learn about sustainable, effective, replicable, generative ministries.
2. Be part of an organization which creates and advocates for General Conference legislation that has had a positive effect on the rural church; such as NOW (Nurture, Outreach, Witness) leadership format, development of “Born Again in Every Place,” and the Certified Lay Minister. An Organization which will continue to create and advocate for General Conference legislation that may affect ministry in town and churches and their communities.
1. Together we can make a difference as we advocate for the work of Jesus Christ in rural and town and country communities.
UMRA membership provides not only voice and vote in the organization, but also includes a subscription to the UMRA E BULLETIN.